Sunday, March 1, 2009

Welcome to Advantageous Consulting & Marketing Blog

This blog is created to coincide with my Twitter page. I wanted a place to write about the things that really Grind My Gears which is quite a bit. I want to do it in a fun yet truthful way. Having more than 20 years in the Hospitality Industry, it really "grinds my gears" so to speak when a company completely fails to realize why they are in business and who they are in business to serve.

My Blog isn't going to be only focused on the Hospitality Industry, but any industry that provides any level of customer service be it good or bad I will blog about it.

The first on on my list to blog about is Intercontinental Hotels Priority Club - Member Services department. Watch for the post titled:
"Thank you for taking the time to Deflect Me!"

I promise to keep my post truthful with as much humor as possible to make it interesting and still get my point across.

Until Next Time.
Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment